G2Voice Broadcast # 148 –
How to cook and eat healthy!
Sunday, July 14th, 2019
Our Next Genesis II Church Seminar is 5 weeks away!
Eden, New York
Aug. 17th & 18th
Last week’s G2Voice Broadcast
What is the cause of AIDS and EBOLA and how to cure both!
A few more sites to stay in touch and support the G2 Church
Proton Secure e-mail
Our newsletters are being blocked by Google, Yahoo, and McAfee Virus protection!
YouTube (Google), Facebook and Vimeo ALL have eliminated or G2Church sites!
We are and will win by the TRUTH! We don’t need Facebook, YouTube or Vimeo. I recommend everyone to stop supporting these censored sites!
Here is where we are located now. If anyone needs help, please feel free to contact us!
- Contact e-mails:
- To keep up with the latest news please signup for our FREE weekly G2Church Newsletter at:
NOTE: Help us fight back by sending our Newsletter link to family and friends!
- Our weekly G2Voice Broadcast (Facebook Alternatives!
1. G2Voice Broadcast Website: g2voice.is (AUDIO & VIDEO!)
2. NEW com UNCENSORED: https://www.minds.com/giichurch
3. brighteon.com/channel/g2church UNCENSORED (VIDEO)
5. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/g2church/ UNCENSORED (VIDEO)
6. G2Voice Telegram Channel: UNCENSORED https://t.me/G2Voice (VIDEO)
G2Church Documentary - Quantumleap.is
Here is a way to neutralize a vaccine before it becomes an injury! NOTE: By not ever taking a vaccine you are keeping these toxins out of the body!
The G2Church Sacramental Vaccine Protocol
We now have the G2Voice Broadcasts on:
1. g2voice.is (AUDIO & VIDEO!)
5. G2Voice Telegram Channel: https://t.me/G2Voice
G2 Sacramental Protocol Videos:
MMS Video Testimonies:
To stay healthy in this toxic world, do the following while you can.
What you can do!
1. Get our G2Church Documentary to the world!
2. Get this book and read it!
Read the Free Partial book:
NOTE: If you think the information can help you then buy the complete book at:
“Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE Is it Possible?
NOTE: 100% of the proceeds go to the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing
3. Listen to the G2Voice each week!
Audio - www.G2voice.is
NOW we have each week’s VIDEO of G2Voice Broadcast on:
1. Video: www.g2voice.is
2. Video: www.brighteon.com/602294749700
3. Video: www.bitchute.com/channel/g2church/
4. Video: mewe.com/group/5c8ce8d58c46b81cf704f80c
4. Get the Online course and study it for you and your family and take the exam and become a Health Minister and open a G2Church Chapter!
Learn how to make the G2Sacraments in your home so no one can hinder you getting the Sacraments!: https://g2churchvideocourse.org/
5. Stock up on G2Church Protocol Products!
Take a travel kit wherever you go!
- Chlorine Dioxide used in schools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDqiuNS86w&app=desktop
I am so pleased to have been able to find y'all again, since you tube dropped you.
I Purchased your book and am totally satisfied. Chalk full of info. Love the morning shake recipe. It is helping my daughter tremendously.
We have had many cures from the protocols. Thank you, thank you 💕
- George Albert Edward Griggs Ive seen mms cure psoriasis
- I had a stress ulcer in her ankle that reoccurred. I was going to the doctor for 4 months to treat it. The next time it happened I used dmso and it was gone in 2 weeks!
- OVER 150 G2Church “restored health” testimonies: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/mmstestimonials/
- Ripped my big toe nail off!
I caught my big toe on a shopping cart and folded it completely back! I had DMSo in my jeep so I put it back in position and poured DMSO on it! The pain was intense for 10 minutes then lighten to slight pain and an hour later no pain! The nail never fell off! I was healed! - Joe
How to cook and eat healthy!
When I talk about food I mean REAL food from every food group and organic if at all possible. All REAL foods have certain unique benefits and nutrients that may not be in other foods so eat every food group! Healing only comes by creating new cells to repair and restore health. Eat foods that supply the body with the essential nutrients needs to accomplish the production of stem cells!
Here are 7 essential nutrients your body needs to do just that!
- Protein-Amino acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids.
Food is the means by which our bodies create energy! All parts of the body (muscles, brain, heart, and liver) need energy to work. This energy comes from the food we eat. Our bodies digest the food we eat by mixing it with fluids (acids and enzymes) in the stomach. When the stomach digests food, the carbohydrate (sugars and starches) in the food breaks down into another type of sugar, called glucose. The process of making energy in the body is called “cell respiration”. Inside the cytosol of the cell, is where the first step, glycolysis, takes place where ATP or “cell fuel” is produced. Fats and proteins go through a different process where ATP is produced for the energy needed in the cells.
So, we need food to produce the energy we need in daily life. Obviously, “food” has to be real and NOT synthetic or artificial because it won’t be recognized and treated the same way in the body. Will it even be used in “cell respiration” is really important when talking about energy production. So, when preparing food, we have to be mindful of how the body works and what it was designed to “eat” to produce energy.
200 yrs. ago, we would not have to teach people this information because it was normal to cook healthy REAL foods in a healthy manner!
NOTE: What you cook “in” and “with” is as important as what you are cooking!
This week we are showing people in our own kitchen! Tune in Sunday Juy 14th ,2019 at 10 AM CST on our G2Voice Broadcast! www.g2voice.is
1. What are we are cooking in?
Excerpts from the book, “Imagine, A World Without DIS-EASE - Is It Possible?
6. By Cookware and Storage
You might be diligent about the type of foods you eat, but you cook your food in a non-stick pan and wrap the leftovers in aluminum foil for storage. How we prepare and store the foods we eat are almost as important as the foods we eat when it comes to toxins. I want to show you the pots and pans that people use today are basically killing them slowly. You buy your foods in cans? Is the metal leaching into the foods? Let’s first look at cooking with microwaves.
I want you to read this article about microwaves that says it better than I can. Throw away your microwave! It isn’t doing you any good, and probably doing damage somewhere in your body, but certainly your food!
The easiest thing to do is throw away your microwave!
The Dangers of Microwaves and Their Effects on Our Food
America’s most convenient appliance – microwave ovens seem to be an absolute necessity in today’s fast-paced world. They are currently present in at least 90% of homes in America thanks to their ability to cook and reheat foods or beverages in a simple, rapid way. The majority of people use this kitchen appliance without question and often think microwaves just a simple alternative to conventional ovens. This article shows you to think again before using your microwave, as it could be one of the worst things you do for your own food.
What are microwaves and how do they work?
In short, microwave ovens are kitchen appliances which are used to cook or reheat food by emitting microwaves. Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic radiation and are on the low energy end of the energy spectrum, second to radio waves. The waves are generated by something called a magnetron – something found within every microwave oven.
Magnetrons produce an electromagnetic field with a microwave frequency of approximately 2,450 megahertz (MHz), which is the equivalent to 2.4 gigahertz (GHz). Microwaves produced within the microwave oven cause dialectic heating – they bounce around the inside of the oven and are absorbed by whatever is placed in the oven.
In order for something to heat in a microwave oven, water must be present within the substance. If water is not present, heating will not occur and it would remain cool. The reason for this is that water molecules within the food vibrate at incredible speeds, creating molecular friction which is responsible for the heating of the food. The structure of the water molecules is torn apart and vigorously deformed. This is much different than any other method of cooking, as other methods such as convection ovens heat up food by transferring heat conventionally from the outside inward.
Hans Hertel, a Swiss scientist, states:
“There are no atoms, molecules or cells of any organic system able to withstand such a violent, destructive power for any extended period of time, not even in the low energy range of milliwatts… This is how microwave cooking heat is generated – friction from this violence in water molecules. Structures of molecules are torn apart; molecules are forcefully deformed (called structural isomerism) and thus become impaired in quality.”
You might wonder why food is often unevenly heated when taken out of the microwave. The uneven heating occurs because microwaves work with whatever water molecules are present, and since not all areas of food contain the same amount of water, heating becomes uneven.
While microwave cooking does begin within the molecules where water is present, they don’t actually cook from “the inside out” like many people believe. They actually start with the outer layers while the inner layers are mostly heated and cooked simply by transference of heat from the outer layers. This is oftentimes why you’ll find that the outside of the food is extremely hot while the inside seems to have been absent during the re-heating or cooking.
The Radiation Effects of Microwaves and Other Forms of Non-Ionizing Radiation
Microwaves are in fact radiation. They are classified as non-ionizing radiation – radiation which can change the position of atoms but is not strong enough to alter their structure, composition, or properties. Even though non-ionizing radiation is not strong enough to alter the structure of atoms, it is still able to cause physical alterations. A clear example of how non-ionizing radiation can harm you is the damage caused to your skin and eyes from the sun. When you use microwave cooking, you are exposing yourself to microwave radiation.
Other forms of ionizing radiation are visible light, ultraviolet and infrared waves, and waves emitted from televisions, cell phones, and electric blankets.
Today we live in a technologically advanced world. We could label the time we live in as the “technology age” as well as the “radiation age.” People today are bombarded with radiation from almost everything around: radio towers, televisions, cell phones, microwave ovens, computers, satellites, broadcast antennas, and so much more. Unfortunately, radiation doesn’t go away over time, in fact, it just accumulates.
Although humankind has conducted study after study concluding that no amount of radiation is safe, we don’t really know what all of this means in the long term. But here is what we do know:
- When any radiation waves resonate with a body part, the biological effect is intensified. For example, microwave frequencies are very similar to the frequencies of your brain. The effects microwaves have on your brain are greater than those same waves on any other part of the body.
- Although studies are done to view the effects of radiation, most of these studies are done for short exposure periods at higher intensities. There is an immense shortage of studies using long exposure periods with low-level radiation. More research simply needs to be done.
- Radiation accumulates over time and never goes away.
- Due to the amount of radiation everyone is exposed to daily, it is difficult to conduct studies using control groups. Radiation can’t really be controlled anymore due to the unavoidable invasion.
We simply don’t know the long-term effects of radiation, so why risk it by watching your food cook in your microwave day after day and night after night?
Who shouldn’t use microwave ovens and why?
No one should be using microwave ovens. This is especially true if you are a baby, a child, are pregnant, already suffer from illness & disease, or are already bombarded with more radiation than the average person.
You may suffer from “Microwave Sickness”
Tissues directly exposed to microwaves are subject to the same deformities molecules go through, and this can in turn cause you to experience “microwave sickness.” Remember, it isn’t just microwave ovens which emit this kind of radiation. Cell phone towers also emit this type of radiation.
People may experience any or all of the following after being exposed to high levels of microwave radiation.
- Impaired cognition
- Vision problems
- Depression and irritability
- Weakened immune system
Robert O. Becker, author of The Body Electric, stated the following on page 314 in his book:
“It’s [Microwave sickness] first signs are low blood pressure and slow pulse. The later and most common manifestations are chronic excitation of the sympathetic nervous system [stress syndrome] and high blood pressure.
This phase also often includes headache, dizziness, eye pain, sleeplessness, irritability, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous tension, inability to concentrate, hair loss, plus an increased incidence of appendicitis, cataracts, reproductive problems, and cancer. The chronic symptoms are eventually succeeded by crisis of adrenal exhaustion and ischemic heart disease [the blockage of coronary arteries and heart attacks].”
In another book entitled Health Effects of Microwave Radiation, author Dr. Lita Lee also expressed his concern over the use of microwaves. Dr. Lee observed that the symptoms listed above could be caused by certain observations shown below.
- Lymphatic disorders were observed, leading to decreased ability to prevent certain types of cancers
- An elevated rate of cancer cell formation was observed in the blood
- Increased rates of stomach and intestinal cancers were observed
- Higher rates of digestive disorders and gradual breakdown of the systems of elimination were observed
Fact: Russians Banned the Microwave Oven after Extensive Studies
Microwaves were first invented by the Nazi’s in order to provide a method of cooking for their troops during World War II. Seeing as though these microwave ovens have been experimental and new, the US War Department was assigned to research these new devices shortly after the war.
Turns out, the U.S. didn’t really perform the extensive research necessary for the new invention. Instead, the Russians decided to tackle the issue with extreme force.
Intrigued by this new device, the Russians conducted in-depth research to discover the biological effects they might possess. The results were staggering enough to lead to a ban of the new device in the Soviet Union. The ban, however, was later lifted during Perestroika, the political movement responsible for the restructuring of the Soviet Union.
The findings include:
- Carcinogenic substances were formed from the microwaving of nearly all foods tested
- Microwaving milk and grains resulted in carcinogenic substances being formed through the conversion of amino acids
- Microwaving prepared meats caused cancer-causing agents such as d-Nitrosodienthanolamines to form
- Microwaving fruits as a method of thawing resulted in the conversion of glucoside and galactoside fractions into carcinogenic substances
- Extremely short exposure of raw, cooked, or frozen vegetables converted their plant alkaloids into carcinogens
- Carcinogenic free radicals were formed in microwaved plants, especially root vegetables
- Structural degradation leading to decreased food value was found to be 60 to 90 percent overall for all foods tested, with significant decreases in bioavailability of B complex vitamins, vitamins C and E, essential minerals, and lipotropics
Twenty years of the Russian research led to the international warning about the damaging biological and environmental effects microwaves possess. The warning also included other similar frequency electronic devices such as cell phones.
Say Goodbye to Your Foods Nutritional Value
Although there haven’t been as many studies on microwaves as say, the importance of various vitamins and minerals, all of the studies generally agree on one thing: nutritional value is significantly reduced if you microwave food. You’d think that studying microwaves would be at the top of the list, given their place in our society, but evidently their role is not significant enough for more thorough testing.
Note that most of these studies have been done prior to 2000. This may be due to the shift of focus from microwaves to a more prevalent threat to humanity: the intense electromagnetic chaos from electromagnetic devices such as cell phones, computers, and advanced technology. Here are some studies illustrating the detrimental effects of microwaves and microwave cooking.
- This study found that broccoli when microwaved with a little bit of water loses up to 97% of its beneficial antioxidants. Steamed broccoli only lost 11% or less. Some amounts of phenolic compounds and glucosinolates were also lost. The study was published in the November 2003 issue of The Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.
- Vitamin C in asparagus spears was lost during a 1999 Scandinavian study.
- One study found 60 seconds of microwaving garlic depleted the food of its allinase, garlic’s primary cancer-fighting ingredient.
- Just 6 minutes of microwave heating turned 30-40 percent of the B12 in milk into a dead form, which was found in a Japanese study by Watanabe.
- An Australian study recently conducted showed that microwaves cause a higher degree of “protein unfolding” than conventional heating.
- A 1992 study found that breast milk lost lysozyme activity, antibodies, and became a more suitable environment for the potential growth of pathogenic bacteria after being microwaved.
Microwaving Food Leads to a Negative Impact on Human Physiology & the Heart
Hans Hertel, a Swiss food scientist, initiated the first tests on microwaved food and microwave cooking to determine how microwaves affect human physiology and the blood. After studying these effects, Hertel concluded that microwaving food leads to food degeneration. These degenerative changes in nutrients caused changes in blood which could cause health problems.
Health issues which could be caused are:
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- A plummet in leukocytes (white blood cells), which could suggest poisoning
- Decreased red blood cell levels
- Production of radio lytic compounds
- Decreased hemoglobin levels, which might indicate anemia
Another study found that microwave frequency radiation affects the heart at non-thermal levels – levels which are well below federal safety guidelines. To examine these effects, the study used a 2.4GHz radiation frequency, which is the same frequency emitted by microwave ovens as well as Wi-Fi routers.
There is even evidence that this same frequency can cause elevated blood sugar levels in certain people. This points to the possibility that there may be a type 3 diabetes generated by dirty electricity.!
There doesn’t seem to be any reason to use microwave ovens when comparing benefits and the risks. Source: http://naturalsociety.com/microwaves/
NOTE: So, don’t ever cook in a microwave!
Things to stop using and how to replace them with non-leaching cookware and storage
- 1. Aluminum is found in aluminum foil, aluminum baking and roasting pans. Replace with parchment paper, glassware, porcelain, ceramic and even clay fired pots.
A recent article from The Journal of Alzheimer's Disease linked the consumption of aluminum to Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's.
- Teflon Pans are laced with (PFOA) a chemical linked to infertility, weight gain and impaired learning. The International Agency for Research on Cancer has classified PFOA as possibly carcinogenic to humans. Replace these pans with Cast Iron, Glass or Stainless Steel.
- Another type of Teflon pan is made with a synthetic polymer called polytetrafluoroethylene, or PTFE. Some brands even rely on both. Flu-like symptoms have also been observed in those who have breathed in fumes from an overheated PFOA-coated pan and there have been reports of people's pets dying from inhaling the fumes. Replace these again with Cast Iron, Glass or stainless steel.
- Plastic bottles with BPA which is a hormone-mimicking chemical commonly found in these plastics such as: certain water bottles, plastic storage containers, plastic strainers, pitcher-based water-filtering systems, plastic takeout containers, resealable snack bags, plastic cutting boards, metal can liners. BPA—which has been connected to cancer, decreased brain and heart health, and even infertility—isn't just found in bottles of H20 and pop. A lot of cookware, storage bags, pitcher-based water filters, and food containers are made with BPA-laced plastics, too. A recent study from Harvard University found a connection between BPA consumption and obesity. Replace with Glass or food grade stainless steel.
- "BPA-free" plastics, cans and containers, food storage bags, shrink wrap contain Vinyl Chloride & Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) which is recognized as a human carcinogen by the National Toxicology Program, a division of America's National Institutes of Health. It's commonly found in products marked with the "BPA-Free" sticker, including cans, food storage bags and shrink wrap. Replace with Glass Storage Containers & Silicone Storage Bags
- 6. Bottles made with (PETE).If you tend to reuse things like mustard bottles and soda bottles to store your own homemade creations, you could be exposing yourself to polyethylene terephthalate (PETE). This material gets used again and again it can break down and begin to leach carcinogenic, hormone-disrupting phthalates into your grub. A study in Environmental Health connected higher exposure to the chemical toxins with metabolic syndrome, a disease also commonly associated with increased levels of inflammation. Replace with glass.
- Polystyrene is found in opaque plastic cutlery, Styrofoam carryout containers, cups, and bowls. If your favorite takeout joint typically sends their food to your front door in Styrofoam carryout containers, consider your meal ruined. Styrofoam is made out of polystyrene (a possible human carcinogen), which can leach into your food and drink. The same thing can happen if you use the opaque plastic cutlery that many restaurants throw into the delivery bag. Ask to replace with biodegradable takeout boxes.
NOTE: you should be eating at home in the first place because the food was probably not prepared in a healthy way.
- Phthalates are found in soda bottles and cheap straws. Used to keep plastics super soft, studies suggest that the estrogen-mimicking chemicals can cause respiratory problems and developmental, learning and behavioral problems in children. Phthalates have also been linked to metabolic syndrome and inflammation. Replace with glass or high density #5 plastics, but glass is always better because it doesn’t leach.
NOTE: Glass is really melted sand
- Brominated Flame Retardants found in plastic kitchen and cooking utensils.
When expectant moms are exposed to BFRs, their babies can experience lower birth weight and length, as well as being born with smaller head and chest circumferences, according to a 2014 study in the journal Environment International. Replace with steel utensils.
- "Next-Generation" Polyfluorinated Chemicals are found in: Fast food chain food wrappers, bags, and boxes
According to a brand new report published in the journal Environmental Science & Technology Letters, a fair share of fast food chains still uses food wrappers, bags, and boxes coated with highly fluorinated chemicals. Some of them even contained traces of banned chemicals formerly used to make Teflon coating. Among the 327 samples the researchers collected for their research, 40 percent tested positive for fluorine, a likely indicator of the compounds known as polyfluorinated chemicals, many of which are considered to be "Next generation" PFCs (because they were created after the ban on go-to Teflon chemicals) that have not been adequately tested for safety.
"Fluorine-based coatings are used in food packaging to repel grease," explains co-author of the report David Andrews, Ph.D. "There is very little public information on how much leaching occurs, as there are lots of different types of coatings made with this family of chemicals."
The one thing we do know, however, is that PFCs are dangerous. Per fluorinated chemicals have been linked to cancer, developmental issues, reproductive harm, and compromised immunity.
Solution: Dine in or Cook at Home!
The only way to completely avoid these chemicals is to dine at an uber-organic and environmentally-friendly eatery or forgoing eating fast food altogether—which wouldn't be the worst change to your diet, now would it? Source: http://www.eatthis.com/toxins-in-cookware/
2. What are you cooking with?
I want to talk about the different oils that are available to cook with and are they ALL healthy. What oils do you cook with is another important question?
If the oil are toxic to the body it enters in your body and the garbage collects, clogs, disrupts, and destroys ESSENTIAL bodily functions necessary for digestion, protection, health and repair to be working correctly.
Led by Martin Grootveld, a professor of bioanalytical chemistry and chemical pathology at De Monfort University in the UK, a new series of experiments on corn and sunflower oil showed that “a typical meal of fish and chips” fried in these vegetable oils contained up to 200 times more aldehydes than are considered safe. Olive oil, butter, and coconut oil, on the other hand, contained far lower levels of aldehydes.
The research might be particularly surprising due to the fact that butter and lard contain far more saturated fats than vegetable oils, which contain polyunsaturated fats. Most vegetable oils (take Crisco, for example) boast far less saturated fat than butter or other animal fats. Health officials have pushed the public to avoid butter and lard, and replace it with vegetable oils to reduce their fat intake.
“For decades, the authorities have been warning us about how bad butter and lard was,” Grootveld told The Telegraph. “But we have found butter is very, very good for frying purposes and so is lard. People have been telling us how healthy polyunsaturates are in corn oil and sunflower oil. But when you start… subjecting them to high amounts of energy in the frying pan or the oven, they undergo a complex series of chemical reactions, which results in the accumulation of large amounts of toxic compounds.”
During his appearance on BBC’s Trust Me, I’m a Doctor, Grootveld gave volunteers sunflower oil, vegetable oil, corn oil, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, olive oil, butter, goose fat, and lard, and asked the participants to cook foods with them every day. Leftover oil from their cooking was collected and sent to the lab at De Montfort University. Grootveld and his research team found that sunflower oil and corn oil produced aldehydes at the highest levels, and that it was actually safer to use olive oil, butter, lard, or coconut oil. (Emphasis mine.)
6 Reasons Why Vegetable Oils Can Be Harmful
3.What are we cooking?
2. The “Food” we eat
Medications, i.e. "pharmaceuticals," are not the only way toxins are entering the body, but a major contributor for sure! The next way toxins enter the body would be by the mouth, i.e. "eating." Toxins are entering our mouths daily through the toxic foods we ingest through the mouth. We will cover how to eliminate many – if not all – of the toxic foods from your diet to help restore and maintain health. To really enjoy life to the fullest, one must be healthy – physically, spiritually and mentally. Toxicity is destroying the health of all three! Everyone needs to detox every aspect of their lives and one of the fastest and most beneficial ways is to pay attention to everything that enters your mouth! What you eat can either maintain your health or destroy it! It is that plain and simple. You become what you eat. You eat toxic "substances," you become a "toxic substance!”
You eat genetically modified foods, you will genetically modify yourself! Can you see this happening all around you? People are walking, toxic, living beings that are chronically ill! Detox your life! Rid them from your life.
When you stop eating toxic foods, then the body's systems that are being damaged, hindered and even destroyed will repair and rebuild. There are 12 systems in the human body. Look at what their basic functions are and ask yourself, “What would be the affect if one of these systems were damaged and not working correctly?” What about not working at all? Now, what if all the systems were malfunctioning, what would be the effect on the state of the body? At ease? Or dis-ease? I think everyone knows the answers to these questions.
Toxins are either compromising or destroying our body’s systems which, in turn, affect the following systems:
I just heard on the news that arsenic was found in baby food and people are surprised about that information. I am not at all – why? Let me tell you a story about when I was 19 years old, working in a frozen food plant in Wenatchee, Washington. I remember seeing 20 lb. carrots on the conveyor belt passing by me where we had to take out rotten parts before they were diced and cooked. I asked the boss, “Why are they so big? Is it some amazing fertilizer you guys use because I’ve never seen carrots so big?” I was a friend of my boss, so he told me not to tell anyone, but they are radiated and that is why they are so big! I knew the FDA had a lab right there in the plant and I asked him why they didn’t stop it. He told me they know, and they are there to look at things like the amount of rat hairs in the food or rat shit, but not radiation. I knew that these carrots were diced up for Campbell soup and mashed for Gerber baby foods! That was in 1979! Consequently, I never bought baby food for my eight children. We always tried to buy organic carrots, cook them and mash them up for the kids. REAL FOOD GROWN Naturally!
Yesterday I was in the local grocery store and saw a mom with two kids in line behind me and looked into their shopping cart and was noticing how little REAL FOOD they had in their cart. I saw cereal, margarine, pasteurized milk, cookies, chips, candy, canned foods, pasteurized cheese, white bread and there were some eggs, not organic, and some fruit and vegetables. A lot of the products in this person’s shopping cart was more FOOD-LIKE SUBSTANCES and NOT REAL FOOD! I was thinking about writing this section of the book and was sick for those poor families. Oh, also there was a special right there at the cashier on Colgate toothpaste, 3 for 1, and read the back and it said the ingredient sodium fluoride in Spanish, “fluoruro de sodio.” Colgate Total® is formulated with 0.22 – 0.32% sodium fluoride for anti-cavities efficacy. This translates to 1000-1450 ppm (parts per million) of fluoride ion. The level of fluoride is clearly shown on pack.
A Chemical Shit Storm! Did you read the history of fluoride in the Vaccine and Medical Toxic Time line? You need to read it!
Toxic Ingredients in your children’s cereal!
The first thing we eat in the morning is breakfast. What goes into the stomach first in the morning is very important because the body has basically been fasting all night and repairing and making new cells IF everything is working correctly and essential nutrients are available. Therefore, it is called “breakfast” because we are breaking a fast. Anyone who has fasted knows that when you start eating again, the first things entering the stomach should be nutritious and easily digested and assimilated to HELP the BODY. The human body loves when we consider its nutritional needs and will pay great rewards to those who do with good health. The opposite is true though. If we don’t consider the body and what it NEEDS according to how it was designed, then the results will be dis-ease. Let’s look at what MOST children and adults eat in the morning – cereal.
I want to address what is being found in most of the popular breakfast cereals that so many eat today in the U.S. and many parts of the world. It is the chemical called Glyphosate.
NOTE: This is VERY important to know because this CHEMICAL is being found in many other foods as well as in breast milk, placentas and fetuses! Here is a short history of its origin so everyone can understand. Here is an excellent time line of the history of this horribly damaging chemical that is causing so much havoc in the body. Thank you for those who took the time to research Glyphosate and its long reaching tentacles!
hort History of Glyphosate
The Detox Project and Sustainable Pulse have created and published the first ‘Short History of Glyphosate,’ which identifies some important dates during the scandalous history of the World’s most used herbicide. Posted on Sep 6 2017 - 12:25pm by Sustainable Pulse.
1961: Glyphosate was patented in the U.S. as a Descaling and Chelating Agent by the Stauffer Chemical Co.
Due to its strong metal chelating properties, glyphosate was initially used as a descaling agent to clean out calcium and other mineral deposits in pipes and boilers of residential and commercial hot water systems.
Descaling agents are effective metal binders, which grab on to Calcium, Magnesium and heavy metals to make the metal water soluble and easily removable.
1970: Glyphosate was discovered to be an herbicide (weed killer) by Monsanto scientist John Franz and was patented as such.
1974: Monsanto brought glyphosate to market in 1974 under the trade name Roundup.
1982: Monsanto was already working on creating Roundup Ready genetically modified crops. So was Luca Comai, a scientist from Calgene (a biotech company that Monsanto would later acquire).
1985: The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) classified glyphosate as a Class C Carcinogen.
On February 11, 1985, the carcinogenic potential of glyphosate was first considered by an EPA panel, called the Toxicology Branch Ad Hoc Committee. The Committee, in a consensus review dated March 4, 1985, then classified glyphosate as a Class C Carcinogen. A Class C Carcinogen has “Suggestive evidence of carcinogenic potential” according to the EPA.
1985: Monsanto tried to persuade the U.S. EPA that glyphosate was not a possible human carcinogen
Dr. George Levinskas, who joined Monsanto in 1971 and became Director of Environmental Assessment and Toxicology, was a lead player in the cover up of the carcinogenic potential of the now banned PCBs in the 1970s.
In April 1985 he wrote an internal company letter stating the following: “Senior management at the EPA is reviewing a proposal to classify glyphosate as a class C “possible human carcinogen” because of kidney adenomas in male mice. Dr. Marvin Kuschner will review kidney sections and present his evaluation of them to the EPA in an effort to persuade the agency that the observed tumors are not related to glyphosate.”
1985: In the summer of 1985, Monsanto successfully created genetically modified petunia plants tolerant of small amounts of Roundup “but not to the amounts that farmers typically spray on weeds.”
In October of that year, Comai’s team published their own work in Nature. Still, neither group produced anything that could be commercialized.
1989: Monsanto strikes deal with Asgrow to create Roundup Ready genetically modified crops for commercial market
In 1989, three companies struck a deal: Agracetus, Asgrow and Monsanto. Up until this point, Monsanto had trouble transferring genes into the most valuable crops on the market – corn and soybeans – using its existing method of genetic engineering.
Agracetus offered a new method, called a gene gun. In hopes of using it on soybeans, Agracetus had approached Asgrow, a leading soybean seed company. The two approached Monsanto because they needed a gene worthy of engineering into Asgrow’s soybeans. Monsanto gave them free access to the Roundup Ready gene.
1991: EPA changes classification of glyphosate from Class C “Suggestive evidence of carcinogenic potential” to Class E which suggests “evidence of non-carcinogenicity for humans”
The Class C carcinogen classification for glyphosate, which was decided upon in 1985, was changed by the EPA to a Class E category which suggests “evidence of non-carcinogenicity for humans.” Mysteriously this change in glyphosate’s classification occurred during the same period that Monsanto was developing its first Roundup-Ready (glyphosate-resistant) GM Crops.
1992: Pioneer pays Monsanto for use of Roundup resistance gene
Pioneer (DuPont) paid a one-time payment of half a million dollars for the rights to use Monsanto’s Roundup resistance gene in its soybeans forever. Monsanto’s profit would come entirely via the additional sales of Roundup it would gain.
1996: Introduction of Roundup Ready Soybeans
Roundup Ready soybeans were commercialized by Asgrow in coordination with Monsanto and separately by Pioneer (DuPont).
In 1996, the first year genetically engineered (GE), glyphosate-tolerant crops were planted commercially in the U.S., glyphosate accounted for just 3.8% of the total volume of herbicide active ingredients applied in agriculture (28 million pounds in 1995).
2007: Glyphosate usage is more than double that of the next most heavily sprayed pesticide – Atrazine.
By 2007, the EPA reported agricultural use of glyphosate in the range of 180–185 million pounds. In the 20-year time span covered by EPA sales and usage reports (1987–2007), glyphosate use rose faster and more substantially than any other pesticide. Usage in the range of 81.6–83.9 million kilograms, which occurred in 2007, was more than double the next most heavily sprayed pesticide (atrazine, 73–78 million pounds; ~33.1–35.4 million kilograms).
For over a decade, glyphosate-based herbicides have been, by far, the most heavily applied pesticides in the U.S.
2010: Glyphosate was patented in the U.S. by Monsanto as an antibiotic.
This patent has led to major concerns about possible harm being caused by glyphosate, including the killing of beneficial gut bacteria which causes immune system damage.
2012: Professor Seralini study shows harm being caused by low doses of glyphosate-based herbicides and GM crops
In 2012 the French Professor Gilles-Eric Seralini published his famous toxicity study, which showed how rats fed on a diet containing NK603 Roundup tolerant GM maize or given water containing Roundup, at levels permitted in drinking water and GM crops in the U.S., suffered severe liver and kidney damage.
This was not the first independent study showing the possible damage being caused to health by glyphosate-based herbicide, but it was the most high-profile, long-term study.
2014: Glyphosate usage booms even more in the U.S.
Since genetically modified crops were introduced in 1996, glyphosate use had increased 9-fold in the U.S. and 15-fold worldwide by 2014.
By 2014, annual farm-sector glyphosate usage increased to approximately 240 million pounds (~108.8 million kilograms), based on average annual crop use reported by the NASS. Available use data published by the USDA, USGS, and EPA show that a surprisingly large share (approximately two-thirds) of the total volume of GBH applied since 1974 has been sprayed in just the last decade.
2015: The World Health Organization’s cancer agency IARC classified glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic to humans” (Group 2A).
This was based on “limited” evidence of cancer in humans (from real-world exposures that actually occur) and “sufficient” evidence of cancer in experimental animals (from studies of “pure” glyphosate).
IARC also concluded that there was “strong” evidence for genotoxicity, both for “pure” glyphosate and for glyphosate formulations.
2016: University of California San Francisco (UCSF) discovers glyphosate in 93% of urine samples collected across U.S.
In a unique public testing project carried out by a laboratory at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), glyphosate was discovered in 93% of urine samples during the early phase of the testing in 2015.
The urine and water testing was organized by The Detox Project and commissioned by the Organic Consumers Association.
2016: Alarming levels of glyphosate contamination found in popular American foods
Glyphosate was found at alarming levels in a wide range of best-selling foods across the U.S., Food Democracy Now! and The Detox Project announced in November 2016.
The testing project found alarming levels of glyphosate in General Mills’ Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes and PepsiCo’s Doritos Cool Ranch, Ritz Crackers and Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips, as well as many more famous products.
2017: Groundbreaking study shows Roundup causes liver disease at low doses
This peer-reviewed study led by Dr Michael Antoniou at King’s College London using cutting edge profiling methods describes the molecular composition of the livers of female rats administered with an extremely low dose of Roundup weed killer over a 2-year period. The dose of glyphosate from the Roundup administered was thousands of times below what is permitted by regulators worldwide. The study revealed that these animals suffered from non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
This study is unique in that it is the first to show a causative link between consumption of Roundup at a real-world environmental dose and a serious disease condition.
2017: Internal Monsanto and EPA communications, released during a growing number of Roundup cancer court cases, reveal the reality of the 30+ year glyphosate cover-up.
The internal company e-mails show how Monsanto has colluded with the EPA to play down glyphosate safety concerns, admitted that Roundup/glyphosate could possibly cause cancer and other harm to human health and also attempted to silence the work of Professor Seralini.
Note: We covered Glyphosate in a recent G2Voice Broadcast found below.
G2Voice #049: The long tentacles of Glyphosate in OUR world!
Genesis II Church Newsletter: http://mmsnews.is/mms-newsletters/423-g2voice-broadcast-49-the-long-tentacles-of-glyphosate-in-our-world-8-17-2017
Food or non-food? That is the question you should be asking! Let me show you an example in the breakfast cereals many eat daily! Watch out for tricky LEGAL FDA approved paid for deceptions. What is in the most popular cereals today are toxic and non-food! Food companies will even change the names, BUT it is the same toxic mess.
Do your due diligence parents! This is your family’s life and future at stake here.
Case in Point:
Food companies use ingredients like "Autolyzed Yeast Extract" because not all consumers realize that it is a hidden form of MSG. They are using an FDA loophole to sneak processed free glutamic acid into your food, which has the same effect as MSG. This allows companies to have cleaner looking labels that deceive consumers into believing their product contains no MSG – when it does!
Toxic Ingredients in Your Kid’s Cereal
- Sugar: Many kids’ cereals are high in sugar or high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), which is also called corn syrup or corn sugar. Generally, if you see “sugar” of any kind in non-organic or GMO cereal, very likely it’s HFCS.
- GMOs: Most conventional cereals contain sugar and corn made from GMO products. Note that these same manufacturers create GMO free cereals for distribution overseas.
- Hydrogenated Oils: Partially hydrogenated oils contain trans fats, which, as we’ve discussed before, are linked to cancer, heart disease and immune problems. Fully hydrogenated oils are full of saturated fat. In addition, some companies will label partially hydrogenated oils as just “hydrogenated oils,” so you can’t be sure if there is trans-fat in the product. (If there is less than 0.5 grams of trans fat per serving, companies are allowed to write “0 grams of trans fat.”)
- BHA: Another GRAS additive, BHA has been linked to cancer in some studies. The National Institutes of Health’s National Toxicology Programs has concluded that it can be “reasonably anticipated to be a human carcinogen.” Both BHA and BHT are said to be at low enough levels to be safe for consumption by the FDA.
- Soy Lecithin: Derived from GMO soy, this additive often contains toxins. According to The Cornucopia Institute, soy lecithin processing often involves hexane, and, though it is removed, trace amounts can be left behind. That residue is unregulated by the FDA even though it is listed by that organization as a potential carcinogen and neurotoxin.
- Annatto: This natural flavoring is now entering into controversy. According to WebMD, it can affect blood sugar levels so if your child has diabetes, please be aware of that. It also has been linked with allergies, and the Food Intolerance Network has gotten reports linking it to headaches and irritability. If you have a sensitive eater or a child prone to allergies, you may want to avoid this flavoring.
- BHT: Found in many cereals, this food is classified by U.S. law as “GRAS” – “generally recommended as safe” – by the FDA. This means that experts consider them safe and they are approved as food additives without additional testing of their effects. In 2014, the National Resources Defense Council (NRDC), an environmental safety watchdog group, released “Generally Recognized as Secret: Chemicals Added to Food in the U.S. (PDF).” This report found loopholes in the GRAS classification, including research data coming from the company themselves and expert opinions that disregarded evidence of allergic reactions, that compromise the real safety of GRAS additives. BHT is also a chemical additive and may be a possible ADHD trigger.
Top 10 Toxic Kid Cereals
When it came to the listing “most toxic” cereals, we faced a challenge. Should we list those with the most sugar? The most dangerous levels of vitamins? Dyes? BHT? We could go on forever, but I checked some current ingredients and believe these are some of the worst offenders and why. All of these use extrusion processing, contain GMOs and are fortified. Sugars listed are the amount for 1 serving size in grams.
- Kellogg’s Fruit Loops: Sugar, hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated vegetable oils, modified food starch, annatto, BHT, artificial dyes including red #40, 10g of sugar. Fruit Loops with Marshmallows contains 13g.
- Kellogg’s Corn Pops: Sugar and molasses, hydrogenated vegetable oils, annatto, BHT, 9g of sugar.
- Kellogg’s Apple Jacks: Sugar, partially and fully hydrogenated vegetable oils, modified food starch, modified corn starch, artificial dyes including red #40, BHT, 10g of sugar.
- Kellogg’s Honey Smacks: Sugar, honey and dextrose, partially and fully hydrogenated vegetable oils, soy lecithin, BHT and topping our list with a whopping 15g of sugar.
- General Mills Lucky Charms: Sugar, corn syrup and dextrose, modified corn starch, trisodium phosphate, artificial dyes including red #40, artificial flavor, 10g of sugar.
- General Mills Boo Berry/Count Chocula/Franken Berry: Sugar, dextrose and corn syrup, modified corn starch, canola oil, BHT, trisodium phosphate, artificial flavor, artificial dyes including red #40, artificial flavor, 9g of sugar.
- General Mills Trix: Sugar, corn syrup, BHT, trisodium phosphate, artificial dyes including red #40, 10g of sugar.
- Post Foods Fruity Pebbles: Sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oils, BHA, artificial flavor, artificial dyes including red #40, 9g of sugar.
- Cap’N Crunch CrunchBerries:Sugar, brown sugar, BHT, artificial flavor, artificial dyes including red #40, 11g of sugar. OOPS! All Berries contains 15g of sugar.
- Post Golden Crisps: Corn syrup, honey, caramel color. I had to add this one even though it’s not full of too many toxins because of the sugar content: a whopping 14g per serving!
These are some of the worst offenders and I could have kept going. There were a few brands I wasn’t sure if they still made, like Reese’s Puffs. If they do, please avoid it! The rule, however, is simple: if it’s covered in sugar or has a “flavor” (chocolate, cinnamon, apple), it’s probably very high in sugar. If it’s colored, it most likely contains artificial dyes, especially red #40, which is linked to ADHD. And if it’s a conventional brand, it most likely has additives and artificial flavors.
NOTE: Never mind the poisonous pasteurized milk that the kids put in the garbage they call food! I will write more about the amazing benefits of raw milk, butter and raw honey later in this book. Pasteurized dairy is poison to the body. Stop it today!
Alarming Levels of Glyphosate Found in Popular American Foods
The tests conducted by Anresco were done on 29 foods commonly found on grocery store shelves. According to the report, glyphosate residues were found in:
- General Mills' Cheerios at 1,125.3 parts per billion (ppb)
- Kashi soft-baked oatmeal dark chocolate cookies at 275.57 ppb
- Ritz Crackers at 270.24 ppb
Different levels were found in Kellogg's Special K cereal, Triscuit Crackers and several other products. The report notes that for some of the findings, the amounts were "rough estimates at best and may not represent an accurate representation of the sample." The food companies did not respond to a request for comment.
"Frankly, such a high level of glyphosate contamination found in Cheerios, Doritos, Oreos and Stacy's Pita Chips are alarming and should be a wake-up call for any parent trying to feed their children safe, healthy and non-toxic food," Dave Murphy, executive director of Food Democracy Now! said.
Note: I bought and fed my children a lot of these above mentioned NON-FOOD: http://www.ecowatch.com/monsanto-glyphosate-cheerios-2093130379.html products!
We would always cook with corn oil or vegetable oil and never thought about what it was doing inside us because we never had chronically ill children – a few allergies here and there, but nothing serious. That doesn't mean that years upon years of this toxic non-foods don’t take its toll in the form of diabetes, intestinal problems, sterilization, liver and kidney dis-ease. The human body is amazing that it can eat this kind of garbage and still manage to function. WOW! But, don’t try eating all this junk food and think your body is enjoying it or benefiting from it.
NOTE: Stay far away from artificial sweeteners! In fact, stay away from anything that says artificial or synthetic period!
WHAT TO DO?
To eliminate present or future dis-ease of the body, you have to DO something about your nutrition. As far as what comes in your mouth, you need to do your due diligence and ask yourself these questions before you buy:
- What am I eating? Real food or food like substance? Processed food? Organically Grown?
- Where should I buy my food? Farmers market? Grocery store?
- What is in the food? Read the ingredients and know what each ingredient means which takes some work.
- Where did it come from? Is it organic grown? Imported? Local?
- Stay away from canned foods. Glass maybe ok if processed like old fashion canning with organically grown food.
- Should I wash all my fruits and vegetables? Yes, in pure non-fluoridated and non-chlorinated water. One the best things to do is soak them 5-10 minutes in apple cider vinegar, then rinse with clean water.
- Eat REAL foods from all the food groups in their NATURALLY occurring state. This is how the body was designed to eat. Stay away from the supplements. The body doesn't recognize it as the same and may even attack it! I will go into that later under “A Good Diet to Eat.”
Note: The best way to eat food is raw and not processed. If you are going to cook your foods, then do so with good oils and clean ingredients.
You might say that’s a lot of work for me. I want to say to people with this attitude; go to the doctor and ask him, but that would be wrong or just eat anything, but that would be very bad for you. I’m writing this book to help you eat healthy and restore your health! You will see when I talk about preparing foods it really isn’t that hard. This is your health we are talking about! What you put in your mouth affects your whole body! It is all about personal responsibility, so it is your decision to put the effort out or not. I pray, for your body’s health sake, you aren’t lazy about what you eat. You and your family will suffer by your lack of commitment in this area. May the Lord guide you!
Clean healthy water is a must for health!
3. By Water (H20) Hydrogen and two oxygen molecules
“As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.” Psalm 42:1
Obviously, we NEED water to live on this planet. It only makes sense to have the water be clean, right? The average person cannot live for more than 7 days without water. Water is colorless, tasteless and odorless or should I say, should be! Because of its numerous and diverse functions in the body, it is often regarded as the most important nutrient. When you are thirsty, that is an e-mail from the doctor within asking for water – not, soda, beer, or wine or Gatorade! Soda will cause disruptions in your body and alcohol will cause the liver to be stressed. Now, a little well-made wine or beer is ok, but your body isn’t looking for that when you are thirsty. Gatorade is used to try to give back electrolytes your body is losing during sweating. Natural water contains several electrolytes (substances in solution that conduct an electric current) including calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium. The BEST electrolyte replacer is raw coconut water! Your body is VERY intelligent because it was made by the Most Intelligent Being – GOD – the CREATOR of the body. Use logic folks and your body will thank you!
There is a debate whether to drink more water every day or not. Some say drink 8 glasses of water a day. What is correct? Well, just about everything we eat has water in it. For instance, and I don’t recommend you doing this but, a WELL-DONE steak is still 85% water even when it is cooked to that point. The reason I say not to do that is, the meat (organically grown of course), that most of the nutrients are destroyed when it is cooked to that point. You would probably get more nutrition from a leather shoe! Hahahahah! We will get into what HIGH temperature does to food later in the book. Drinking 8 glasses of water might do more damage than good if you eat properly because water is also a solvent unless one is fasting to detox the body, then that is different. For instance, a glass of juice is 90%+ water, milk also – RAW unpasteurized of course. We will get into the amazing benefits of RAW dairy later in the book also.
Did you know this about water?
- The human body is made up of 60% water
- 75% of the brain is water
- The stomach acid needs water to be produced which is a KEY to digestion which in turn feeds nutrients to the body’s cells
- The body’s natural healing process is empowered by water
- Water improves oxygen delivery to the cells
- Water helps to keep the blood thin and free flowing
- Water helps to transport nutrients throughout the body
- Water enables our cells to be hydrated
- Water cushions our bones and joints and brain
- Water helps us regulate our body temperature. If we are dehydrated, we can become overheated or have heat stroke
- Water keeps our lymph free flowing so it can properly remove wastes and toxins. Why? Because the lymphatic vessels don’t have a pump like the circulatory system, so it needs to be watery to flow.
- Water prevents our tissues from adhering and sticking together
- Water lubricates our joints, some of the most mature signs of dehydration is joint pain
- Water helps to improve the way our cells communicate
- Water is a conductor, so it helps the cells to talk to each other and communicate
- Water helps to maintain electrical properties of the cells
- Water moistens oxygen for breathing
- Your blood is over 90% water
- Water removes waste
- Your bones are 22% water
- Your muscles are 75% water
- Water lubricates mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts.
Pretty important, huh? If the water does all these functions and goes to every cell in the body, then we don’t want it bringing toxins with it, right? Does that make sense you? We want the water that goes to all these locations to be carrying the substances the body was made to have present – NOT TOXINS!
So, we NEED water and not contaminated water. Water that is contaminated with Fluoride will cause MANY problems in the human body – one being cancer!
Chlorine produced from sodium hypochlorite is toxic – that is what Clorox Bleach is.
NOTE: This is NOT true about Chlorine Dioxide, which we make from sodium chlorite. They are two different compounds. Chlorine Dioxide purifies water and leaves nothing that is toxic when it has finished its reactions, BUT Chlorine leaves residual waste that IS carcinogenic! Also, I have a belief that our body makes Chlorine Dioxide naturally because both components are NATURALLY present in the body – chlorine and oxygen.
There are other contaminants in water that need to be removed to be considered CLEAN water.
Again, if you read the timeline in this book, then you have read the dangers of fluoride. Here is one more article for you to read. I will show you how to easily remover fluoride and the other toxins from your water so don’t get stressed out about it. REMEMBER THIS: stress weakens your body’s immune system, so RELAX!
Fluoride Officially Classified as a Neurotoxin in World’s Most Prestigious Medical Journal
The movement to remove industrial sodium fluoride from the world’s water supply has been growing in recent years, with evidence coming out against the additive from several sources.
Now, a report from the world’s oldest and most prestigious medical journal, The Lancet, has officially classified fluoride as a neurotoxin – in the same category as arsenic, lead and mercury. The news was broken by author Stefan Smyle and disseminated by the Facebook page Occupy Food, which linked to the report published in The Lancet Neurology, Volume 13, Issue 3, in the March 2014 edition, by authors Dr. Phillippe Grandjean and Philip J. Landrigan, MD.
Industrial Chemicals Identified
As noted in the summary of the report, a systematic review identified five different similar industrial chemicals as developmental neurotoxicants: lead, methylmercury, polychlorinated biphenyls, arsenic, and toluene.
The summary goes on to state that six additional developmental neurotoxicants have also now been identified: manganese, fluoride, chlorpyrifos, dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane, tetrachloroethylene, and the polybrominated diphenyl ethers. The authors added that even more of these neurotoxicants remain undiscovered
ADHD, Dyslexia, and other cognitive impairments
In the Lancet report, the authors propose a global prevention strategy, saying that “untested chemicals should not be presumed to be safe to brain development, and chemicals in existing use and all new chemicals must therefore be tested for developmental neurotoxicity.” Also in the report, they note that neurodevelopmental disabilities, including attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia, and other cognitive impairments, are now affecting millions of children worldwide in what they call a “pandemic of developmental neurotoxicity.”
They continue: “To coordinate these efforts and to accelerate translation of science into prevention, we propose the urgent formation of a new international clearinghouse.”
The report coincides with 2013 findings by a Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health that concluded that children in areas with highly fluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores that those who live in areas with low amounts of fluoride in their water supplies.
Fluoride also linked to Cancers
Sodium fluoride in drinking water has also been linked to various cancers. It is functionally different than the naturally-occurring calcium fluoride, and commonly added to drinking water supplies and used by dentists and in dental products who posit that it is useful for dental health.
Currently, fluoride is added to water supplies across much of North America, but as this list of countries that ban or reject water fluoridation shows, the practice is actually not too common, or banned entirely throughout most of Europe and in several other developed nations across the world.
Watch out when drinking bottled water!
Many people think if I drink bottled water then I am drinking healthy clean water, right? WRONG! The bottled water companies have been lying to you! There are many articles on the Internet exposing their deception. The best thing to do and cheapest is to purify your own water!
Bad bottled water companies
A large percentage of bottled water is just glorified tap water anyway – so what are you really paying for?
While you might think that your bottled water is from a pristine mountain spring full of minerals, that’s almost never the case… Popular brands like Aquafina (by PepsiCo) and Dasani (by Coca-Cola) are just straight up purified tap water. They take their water from city water systems, run it through more filtering, bottle it, and sell it at a huge markup. Look for the terms “public water,” “municipal source,” or “community water” on bottles, which indicates it’s filtered tap water – but brands aren’t required to disclose this. Those that say “artesian” or “spring” water are typically not from the tap, but are typically MORE expensive and still packaged in plastic that is horrible for our environment. Plastic water bottles create an estimated 1.5 million tons of trash per year!
So, if you want to save yourself a ton of money AND protect our environment, stop buying bottled water. Getting a good water filter for your home is the way to go.
Most tap water that isn’t properly filtered is tainted with contaminants like…
- Bacteria and viruses
- Chromium 6
- Radioactive materials
- Prescription drugs
- Disinfection byproducts
- and a host of other substances known to cause diseases after long term exposure
If you’d like to make sure to filter out fluoride, they have a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system that is certified to filter all the above contaminants + fluoride.
So, you get yourself a good Reverse Osmosis filter and do it yourself. Take control of it yourself and carry your water with you but remember most of all the foods we eat have a high-water content. Fresh squeezed fruit juices are 90%+ water and much of the foods also, so don’t think you need so much water. Your doctor inside will tell you when you are thirsty. Drink clean water when you are thirsty.
You can also get yourself a distiller. I use one. People debate whether this is good or not for the body. Water that comes from the clouds is naturally distilled water, so it is a natural process. In today’s world, I wouldn’t be drinking rain water, though, because of the contaminants in the air it picks up as it falls. I’d filter it for sure. Distilled water is just H20 and nothing more. It has a pH of 7 which is neutral. Therefore, some people say that without nutrients it is bad for you. Well, if you have a good diet of ALL the foods on earth in their organic state, then you aren’t lacking any nutrients so that is a moot point as far as I’m concerned. Others say being void of minerals it will pull them out of your body. That may be true, but it might also attract bad things that need to come out also. The best thing to do is eat well. If you’re really concerned, you can order some rock with minerals and add to your water containers.
We were in Bulgaria setting up a clinic at a G2 Restoration center we set up there. We were in the mountains and those mountains had the best mineral water in the world – pure, cold and clean! How refreshing it was. We even made Chlorine Dioxide Solution in that water and it lasted months. That tells me that the chlorine dioxide we use in most of our G2 Sacraments doesn’t oxidize natural occurring minerals. I will talk about Chlorine Dioxide more when I talk about our protocols.
A Tidbit you might like to try. In 2017 I interviewed a guy named Don Tolman on the G2Voice Broadcast and he told me this following story. He said he was at Harvard University speaking and he made the statement that if you take distilled water and put it in the sun it will NATURALLY synthesize minerals itself. The scientists laughed at him and said it was ridiculous! Well, they have very sensitive and accurate equipment there, so he challenged them to try it. They took distilled water and put it at noon in the sun and within 15 seconds calcium appeared, then magnesium and so on!!!
I looked for the reference to that but couldn’t find it but all you must do is get a solids particle meter online for 10-20 bucks and test it yourself. Distilled water is 0-1 on the meter, so if you put it in the sun and after a few minutes it is above them something is now there that wasn’t, right?
We are surrounded by Fluoride and Aluminum and they are “dis-easing” us all!
Next week tune in to the G2Voice Broadcast
as we look into “how to cleanse your house of toxins!”
Sunday , July 21st, 20019 at 10 AM CST on www.g2voice.is
Let’s change the world together!
Bishop Mark S. Grenon