Why would you even want “Obama Health Care”, when you could have “Genesis II Church Care of Health”?
I know that this subject is all we’ve been hearing about lately, and for good reason. Everyone is concerned about their health because without “good health” life is not enjoyable. “Bad health” takes a lot of extra effort and expense each and every day. I’ve seen people take up to 20 pills and medications daily!!! We all want to be in optimum health at all times.
I want to compare “Obama Care” with “Genesis II Church Care of Health”. What are the differences? What are the benefits? What are the costs? And what are the results?
First, what are the differences?
“Obama Care” is a government sponsored health care program that continues with the medical community and government controlling your health under their systems which include: vaccines that poison the body causing chronic health issues, and medications that only treat symptoms and don’t seek a cure. There is no money in a cure! They want repeat customers to stay in business.
When a person is trained in “Genesis II Church Care of Health” which makes them a health minister, they control their own health and not an outside source doing it for them.
It is all about personal responsibility. Each person has to choose to control their own health or allow others to do it for them. If anyone takes their God-given right to control their body’s health and then gives it to another, whether it be the medical community or their government, they need to realize that their health is not the main focus.
Did you know that the two most used medical treatment books the PDR, (physicians desktop reference), and the Merck manual where written by pharmaceutical companies trying to promote their drugs? Many of the medical procedure books used to teach medical students are also written or sponsored by pharmaceutical companies. Also, almost every medical school in the world is HEAVILY funded by the pharmaceutical industry. Do you really believe that they are looking out for you, or themselves? To whom are you giving the responsibility for your personal health - you, or an outside source? “Obama Care” has the government, medical community and the pharmaceutical industry controlling and supervising your health.
Being trained in the health protocols and methods of the Genesis II Church, allows you to take the responsibility for your health yourself and make your own decisions.
Secondly, what are the benefits?
It is really hard to show the benefits of “Obama Care” when Congress, the medical community and those that are responsible to implement “Obama Care” don’t even know for sure! There is not a lot of transparency in this bill and it seems you need a law license just to read it! It is not “user friendly” by any means! Some say everyone is covered, while others say that everyone is not covered - some might even loose the coverage they have to receive even less medical support. I’m not sure what the benefits of “Obama Care” are -- if any!
On the other hand, the benefits of “Genesis II Church Care of Health” is very simple to understand and it is easy to become proficient in its protocols.
Here are some of the benefits:
1. Each “Health Minister” is not only taught ALL the protocols, but is also tested in its practical applications as well as having ALL the video protocols and workbook available for review when necessary.
2. Little or no side effects which can totally be reversed. Note: The only side effects are nausea, diarrhea and flu like symptoms due to “die off” of pathogens and too many toxins entering the blood too quickly. Reducing the dosing eliminates or lessens the side effects.
3. This is not a protocol to control symptoms, but a “restoration of health”.
4. Each person taking the protocols can personally oversee his or her own “health restoration” in the comfort of their own home.
5. The protocols can be taken while at work, home or play.
6. Most people have their “health restored” in 3 weeks or less without having to take the protocols the rest of their life.
7. They will learn how to keep their “health restored” the rest of their life.
8. The cost is minimum
9. The products used to produce the protocols can be obtained fairly easy worldwide.
10. We now have 800+ “health ministers” to assist “health restoration” in 95+ countries worldwide!
11. Each “health minister” learns how to help family, friends and neighbors to “restore their own health” and maintain it!
12. Every member and health minister of the Genesis II Church receives an I.D. card that can be used to deny the use of vaccines, scans and X-rays due to religious belief.
13. Everyone is welcome no matter what race, religion or sex they might be. ALL are welcome!
14. The protocols can also be used to purify water and cleanse home and foods in case of an emergency.
15. Not reliant on the Government.
16. No lines, No waiting!
17. Personal “health restoration” testimonial videos of real people can be seen on our website, genesis2church.is/all-mms-testimonials.html as well as our YouTube channel, youtube.com/mmstestimonials
Note: English and Spanish languages are available as well as others being added.
18. Anyone can become a “health minister” in the comfort of their own home at their own convenience. Go to: genesis2church.is - Look under the “Home Video courses” (upper right area of the website), or attend one of the Genesis II Church seminars worldwide.
19. Pre-existing conditions are welcomed so that all the health issues a person has can be eliminated as the body is detoxified and the immune system boosted and maintained strong!
21. Each “health minister” can be authorized to open a Genesis II Church chapter in their own home or community, with adequate training and experience.
22. Each “health minister” can be trained to “teach” others and award the graduates with “health minister” status.
23. Free newsletter from Genesis II Church worldwide bi-monthly with updates and news from around the world.
Note: There are many other benefits of the “Genesis II Church Care of Health” too numerous to write here.
Thirdly, what are the costs?
Again, no really knows the costs for the Federal and local governments, never mind the personal costs financially as well as physical.
The “costs” of the “Genesis II Church Care of Health” are very small. If an individual wanted to do the basic protocols to “restore health” which is a 3 week protocol then the cost for 1 individual would be about $25.00. For a family of four would be $100 if purchased online or as a donation through a Genesis II Church chapter.
Note: If a person was trained as a “health minister” then he or she could produce the protocol products themselves and reduce the costs to half for a family of four. Very Cheap!!
Fourthly, what are the results?
The results of “Obama Care” are obviously unknown by the simple fact that it hasn’t been implemented!
The results of the “Genesis II Church Care of Health” is the “restoration of health” in 95% of the people that do the protocols correctly. See: mmsnews.is/all-newsletters-list/175-29-reasons-why-mms-is-not-restoring-your-health-06-16-2013.html for reasons why MMS isn’t working for you.
See the #1 killer of the world defeated also at: youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8
See our MMS video testimonies at “MMSTestimonials” on YouTube
We have many written testimonies also on our Church Website: genesis2church.is/list-all-mms-testimonials-html.html
Conclusion: YOU weight the evidence. YOU make the decision. YOU need to take responsibility for YOUR health and that of your family and friends!
We have been asked by many, where are the next Genesis II Church seminars being held?
Here are the locations we are looking at scheduling soon:
1. British Columbia, Canada-Dec. 13th-15th , 2013 Note: For all of those in Western Canada and Northwest USA this is a good opportunity. Cost $600 U.S. - (Food and Lodging included). A newsletter will come out next week with all the details.
2. Toronto, Canada – Nov. 29th – Dec. 1st (Thanksgiving weekend) Note: Looking for location.
3. Michigan, USA, (Near Detroit area) Ann Arbor or KalamazooNote: Looking for location. The dates would be: Nov. 15th- 17th , 2013
4. Portland, Oregon, USA (No dates)
5. Spokane, Washington, USA (No dates)
6. Atlanta, Georgia, USA (No dates)
We ARE changing the world together now!
Archbishop Mark S. Grenon